Monday 13 July 2009

Declutter My House

Well I have actually started the process, I have taken the first steps to Declutter my House. That is to identify those items of no use to us, all manner of things that have been kept for many years and never or at least very little, used. What is the point of keeping these things, hidden away gathering dust.

I have also begun the process of sorting out my wardrobes, some of the clothes I will never wear again (and since loosing weight there are some that I am determined never to wear again) have already gone to the charity shop. Some one will make good use of them, all are perfect and if it helps out others that is surely a bonus.

Hubby started on the garage, and I am glad to report that it is now possible to enter beyond the doorway. Up to yet accumulated rubbish has been taken to the local tip but now he is busy identifying things that will be saleable on Ebay. What he will find in there I do not know, the rear wall has not been seen for many years. Good luck to him.

I also have plenty of items that are ready to go on to Ebay. I need to take some pics and start to write some listings. I have made a tentative start tonight with a small book, James Herriots Cat stories, a delightful little book, purrr...fect for any cat lover and containing some lovely illustrations too. I'm not sure how well books will sell online, the problem being that because of the size and weight of books, the postage costs are high in relation to the value of the item.

This Link will take you to the book > James Herriots Cat Stories

This link will take you to all my Current Ebay listings

You can also find me on Twitter >> Sues_Cabin on Twitter

-

2 comments:

  1. I think I will be doing a Boot Sale a week on Saturday. Daughter "P" has it pencilled in her diary for the 2 of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it is local, I might join you. Let me know which one you are going to.

    ReplyDelete