Sunday 13 September 2009

JIMMY & HIS NUT & BOLT

Here is another story sent to me by Tim - JIMMY & HIS NUT & BOLT

Young Jimmy was not a happy chappy. He had a nut & bolt where his belly button should be. He often arrived home in tears.
"What is the matter" asked mummy
"I want a belly button like all my friends, but I have a nut & bolt" Jimmy would reply.

One day, Jimmy was walking home from school in tears, when he passed the wise old lady of the village standing at her gate.
"Why are you crying young man" asked the lady
"I want a belly button like all my friends, but I have a nut & bolt" Jimmy replied.
The wise old lady said "Tonight there is a full moon. Sleep on your back with the cutains open so that the moon can shine down on your nut & bolt. Tomorrow you will have a belly button".

That night, Jimmy did as the old lady said, and fell asleep. The moonbeam shone down on his nut & bolt, and an elf came down the moonbeam carrying a broken bicycle. He lay the bicycle down gently, removed the nut & bolt from Jimmy, repaired his bicycle, and rode off back up the moonbeam.

In the morning, Jimmy awoke. He looked down, and sure enough, the nut & bolt had gone, he had a belly button. He shouted for joy, swung out of bed, and his legs fell off.

RealTimbone on Twitter
..

4 comments:

  1. That is hysterical! Thanks SO much for the hug chuckle!

    And thanks as well for your lovely comment on my site. You've got yourself a new follower!
    Bring me some more funnies!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks, it's great to have you as one of my new followers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb, no more I can say really, other than keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hee hee! cute! Ok so here i am with internet access..finally after over two weeks of non existent service..
    So nice to see your blog! you have some great stuff..funny..

    ReplyDelete